Bridlington Spa Theatre.

Everything you need to know about TheSpa Theatre in Bridlington, including how to find the theatre, whats on, show times and full theatre guide for The  Spa

For more information click here.


Sewerby Hall, Sewerby.

Sewerby Hall is a Grade I listed Georgian country house set in 50 acres of landscaped gardens in the village of Sewerby, 2 miles from the seaside town of Bridlington.

For more information click here.


Bridlington Old Town.

The Old Town has now become world famous for its transformation of its shops & many buildings to 'Walmington On Sea' set for the Universal Pictures Dad's Army Film. 
The High Street has an extensive variety of Antique Shops and Curiosities.

For more information click here.


Flamborough & Bempton

Flamborough Head and Bempton Cliffs have one of the most important seabird colonies in Europe. In summer the cliffs are packed with tens of thousands of breeding auks, gannets and gulls creating a memorable experience. The chalk grassland, especially in Holmes Gut, is rich in flowers attracting butterflies and a number of uncommon moths.

For more information click here


Flamborough Lighthouse

Flamborough Head Lighthouse is an active lighthouse located at FlamboroughYorkshireEngland. Flamborough Head Lighthouse acts as a waypoint for passing deep sea vessels and coastal traffic, and marks Flamborough Head for vessels heading towards Scarborough and Bridlington.

The first lighthouse, built by Sir John Clayton, was completed in 1674 and is the oldest surviving complete lighthouse in England. Built from chalk, it was never lit. This is now a Grade 2 Listed building.

For more information click here


Danes Dyke


The Danes Dyke car park is the former site of Danes Dyke House, built in 1873 for Frances Elizabeth Cotterell Dormer, lady of the Manor at Flamborough.  Early pictures of the house show that the area was much more open at the time, so woodland has only developed on much of the site in the last century or so.  Although the house was demolished in the 1950s the stables and outhouses remain, and are now used as a snack bar.  

For more information click here